baby wait for me by teni

Baby na you thats for sure. Kin tun ko My love is my love is yours.


32 Must Copy Street Style Looks Slicked Back Hair Street Style Looks Street Style

Baby wait for me o.

. Press the button below to start downloading the song Teni baby forgive meMP3 file Teni baby forgive me below just as a demo please buy the original cd Teni baby forgive me to secure the singer to be able to give his best work. Cos Im always on time Gbe gbo In the night in the day I fit give you my life Gbe gbe My love is my love is yours Give it to you no be joke Baby na you thats for sure. Cos Im always.

Baby wait for me o Eh. Go do the do forever Baby wait for me o eh Would you stay with me eh No regret baby o Like a soldier would you fight for me Baby wait for me o Would you stay with me No regret baby o Like a soldier would you fight for me Cos Im always on time In the night in the day I fit give you my life My love is my love is. Baby na you thats for sure.

I cant take your pain away but i can make you feel better baby WAIT for me. Most of us usually do not maintain monitor Teni baby forgive me audio on your hosts we all merely discover through various other resources in. No regrets baby o Like a soldier would you fight for me.

Oh you make me sleep Oh you give me joy You dey make me walangolo you dey for my mind eh. Cos im always on time. Running running running to you Will you wait for me you go dey for me Anywhere that you go to You dont need to worry anything you want oh Sunup to sundown loving no go run down Anytime you call me baby I go answer you Any other baga baby make dem run away And if you want me coming to you I go come through.

Baby wait for me o Would you stay with me. Dr Dolor Entertainment rising star Teni releases a new single for her fans and this one is titled WAIT. Duro gboin gboin baby salatilehin me o Would you stay with me.

Give it to you no be joke. Listen to Top 100. Teni said in her new love song.

In the night in the day I fit give you my life. Like a soldier would you fight for me. Cazzu - Nena Trampa w.

FAVORITE 0 fans Teni. Would you stay with me. Baby wait for me o.

Baby wait for me o Duro gboingboin salatileyin mi o Would you stay with me. Cos Im always on time In the night in the day I fit give you my life My love is my love is yours Give it to you no be joke baby na you. Baby wait for me o Like a soldier would you fight for me.

Ma lo No regret baby o Duro gboingboin salatileyin mi o Like a soldier would you fight for me. Give it to you no be joke. Malo Malo Malo No regrets baby o Duro gboin gboin salatilehin me Like a soldier would you fight for me.

Baby wait for me o eh. Gbe gbe My love is my love is yours. Duro gboin gboin baby salatilehin me o Would you stay with me.

Teniloa Apata popularly known as Teni Makanaki is signed to Dr Dolor Entertainment and has since been dropping songs back to back from Fargin to Pareke and now wait since she got signed in September 2017. Malo Malo Malo No regrets baby o Duro gboin gboin salatilehin me Like a soldier would you fight for me. No regret baby o Like a soldier would you fight for me.

Dr dolor entertainment frontliner teni released this banger titled wait which was produced by jay synths. Would you stay with me. Cos Im always on time Gbe gbo In the night in the day I fit give you my life Gbe gbe My love is my love is yours.

Baby wait for me o Would you stay with me. I cant take your pain away but I can make you feel better Make you feel better If you stay another day stay another We can do it together From sun down to sun up We go walk the walk together We go do the do forever Baby wait for me o Would. I cant take your pain away But I can make you feel better Make you feel better If you stay another day stay another We can do it together From sun down to sun up We go walk the walk together We go do the do forever From sun down to sun up We go walk the walk together We go do the do forever Baby wait for me o eh Would you stay with.

Malo Malo Malo No regrets baby o Duro gboin gboin salatilehin me Like a soldier would you fight for me. Baby wait for me o Eh Would you stay with me Eh No regret baby o Like a soldier would you fight for me. You fight for me baby wait for me o would you stay with me no regret baby o.

I cant take your pain away but i can make you. Duro gboin gboin baby salatilehin me o Would you stay with me.


Pin Page


Pin Page


Long Vowels Short Vowels And Syllables Common Core


Pin On 9jajuice


Adolescent Interracial Relationship Impact


Pin Bawskeet Video Cute Instagram Captions Drum And Bass Snapchat Question Game


Travis Greene Love Will Always Win Official Video


Teni Wait Lyrics In 2022 Music Download Music Lyrics

0 comments

Post a Comment